How You Can Help! Ticket Sales Kick off December 5, 2023!
Donate $5 per chance by 2/13/24. Donate $50 and receive 2 bonus tickets AND an invitation for free lunch on 2/13/24! The more you donate, the more chances you have to win exciting prizes.
How do I get my tickets?
Three Easy Options:
- Donate CASH in exchange for tickets at the Airport Authority Admin Office.
- Write a CHECK to UWCC and bring it to the Admin Office in exchange for tickets.
- Donate ONLINE and forward your confirmation to KMiller@FlyPGD.com. Airport Authority employees must type “CCAA” in the organization/company field. Pick up your tickets the following business day at the Admin Office.
Where is the Admin Office?
Visit the Airport Authority Admin Office, located at 8079 Golf Course Blvd., M-F, 9 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
How do I claim my prize?
You do not need to be present to win at the live drawing on 2/13/24. If not present, winning ticket numbers will be posted on this webpage. Prizes must be claimed with the original ticket, by the winner or authorized representative, at the Admin Office by Friday, 2/28/24.
Make a Donation
Companies and individuals can make a tax deductible donation to help our neediest neighbors in Charlotte County.
How do I make a corporate donation?
A donation of $1,500 will get your logo on this page and Aviation Gives Back campaign materials, plus it will reach the larger community through the United Way’s sponsorship benefits.
How do I donate as an individual?
AIRPORT AUTHORITY EMPLOYEES:
- You can donate online by clicking HERE or by writing a check to UWCC. Airport Authority employees must type “CCAA” in the organization/company field.
- You can also sign up for payroll deduction to make your pre-tax donation right from your paycheck! instructions to be posted
ANYONE CAN DONATE:
- You can donate online by clicking HERE. Be sure put "Aviation" in organization/company field if not employed.
- You can also drop of a check payable to UWCC to the CCAA Admin office.
Donate an Auction Item
Make our prize packages exciting by donating a gift certificate, trip, service, experience or item of value to help us in our fundraising efforts.