1) What is the speed limit on ramps or parking areas?
5 MPH10 MPH15 MPHVI
2) The Movement Area requires a clearance to enter which of the following areas are movement areas?
RunwayTaxiwaySafety AreaAll of the Above
3) Drivers and their vehicles must comply with Florida State Driving Laws while operating a vehicle anywhere on the Airport
4) Vehicles should always yield to emergency response vehicles and all aircraft.
5) Which has the right of way
6) The edge of the ramp areas is designated by a painted solid yellow line followed by a dashed yellow line. You should never cross without first obtaining a clearance onto the taxiway
7) A vehicle that follows another entering through the gate before the gate completely closes, that is not being escorted is considered “_______________”
8) Outside of the SIDA Area (airline ramp) an airport identification must be ________________.
Always DisplayedIn your hangarIn your carOn your person
9) If you see someone that does not appear to be in an area that they are allowed, you should politely “_____________” the person.
10) When a person is challenged, and they do not have an airport identification you should ____________.
Do nothingContact the Airport Security Coordinator and Airport OperationsPerform a citizen's arrestCall the tower
11) Taxiway Painted Markings are:
12) Runway Painted Markings are
13) Painted two solid yellow lines followed by two dashed yellow lines indicates
Holdshort marking for a runwayTraffic patternUnderground UtilityAncient Hieroglyphics
14) To obtain a clearance onto a taxiway or runway you need to call on the radio and state which of the following:
Who your talking to, Who you are, Where your at, what you want to doMake and model of your vehicleThe passcodeSouls on board and amount of fuel and departure airport
15) Punta Gorda Tower controls Runways and Airspace, Punta Gorda ground controls taxiways which are the correct frequencies for both
Tower 121.5, Ground 122.975Tower 121.0, Ground 119.55Tower 132.675, Ground 123.45Tower 123.45, Ground 132.675
16) Before Crossing a hold short line (two solid yellow lines with two dashed yellow lines) you should:
Verify your seat belt is onObtain a clearance to cross and visually check both directionsScan all radio frequenciesHonk your horn three times
17) If your radio fails while driving on the Airfield you should:
Go off roading in the safety areasContinue only fasterStop, look for light gun signals and try contact the airport by radio or cell phoneDrive in circles
18) If you see FOD (Trash and debris) you should pick it up or notify the airport so it can be taken care of
19) FOD can cause series damage to aircraft if run over or ingested by an engine
20) Wildlife on the airfield presents hazards to aircraft and should be reported to the Airport promptly
21) All mandatory compliance signs are white lettering with a red background (like a stop sign) Which of the following is a mandatory compliance sign
FBO signHold short signTaxiway directional signTaxiway location sign
22) The Punta Gorda Air Traffic Control Tower is open from 6am to 9pm local. After hours radio communication should:
Update position every 15 minutesMonitor CTAF 121.00 for trafficCommunicate on CTAF 121.00 and advise traffic of all movementAll of the Above
23) Taxiway edge lights are what color
24) Taxiway location signs are
White lettering with red backgroundYellow lettering with black backgroundBlack lettering and arrows with yellow backgroundFlashing on and off
25) Directional and informational signs are
Please select which identifies you: —Please choose an option—Airport AuthorityAirport BusinessCAPConstruction ConstractorEAAFire/EMSFlying ClubLaw EnforcementTie-DownT-HangarThrough the FenceOther
If other, please specify:
Please provide the following contact information:
The Department of Homeland Security/Transportation Security Administration requires airports to vet all tenants that have access to the AOA. Certain documents must be reviewed by the airport on each Airport I.D. Applicant. These documents are a valid.