Greets clients and visitors to the Administration Building. Provides receptionist and clerical support for the Administrative Offices.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Welcomes and assists visitors in a friendly and professional manner, determining their reason for visit.
- Receives and screens telephone calls, forwarding to the appropriate persons.
- Answers questions and addresses complaints, seeking assistance from appropriate persons if needed.
- Provides basic and accurate information in-person and by phone/email.
- Opens, screens, and distributes mail; receives deliveries.
- Composes correspondence from verbal instructions and independently drafts replies to inquiries.
- Assists with the parking contracts program, including cash control, parking card control, and issuing of receipts.
- Serves as a contact for the central repository for the lost and found inventory of items; receives new lost items, logs items, organizes the room and searches for items and communicates status of same to all concerned.
- Accountable for miscellaneous administrative functions, such as office equipment tasks, typing minutes, booklet assembly, data gathering for the annual audit, binder maintenance, and other support functions.
- Keeps reception area tidy and presentable with all necessary material.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
High school diploma or GED; at least 1 year of experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified; or an equivalent combination of related education and experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Able to provide excellent customer service.
- Knowledge of general office procedures, practices, and equipment.
- Able to problem solve independently or seek assistance.
- Good oral and written communications skills, to include proficiency in typing.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite programs and database programs.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL EFFORT:
- Good visual acuity to work inside under artificial lighting and in bright sunlight.
- Sit for most of the day.
SCHEDULE: Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 2:00pm
PAY RATE: $11.00/hour
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free/Smoke Free work place. Background checks, drug and fitness screenings are done!
Applications are available to download at www.flypgd.com and at the FBO or Administration Building at the Charlotte County Airport Authority located in Punta Gorda.