Parking Rewards Program
Parking Rewards Program
Here’s how it works: Each time you spend $264 on parking fees in any long-term lot at Punta Gorda Airport, you’ll qualify to receive a $66 reimbursement. This means that if you pay for four weeks of parking, you essentially get one week free!
- Park in any of PGD’s long-term lots.
- Scan or take photos of all parking receipts from January through October totaling at least $264 and email the photos to ParkingRewards@FlyPGD.com.
- Submitted receipts can be from several visits throughout the eligible months and do not have to be on sequential days or weeks.
- Include your full name, phone number and mailing address.
- You MUST use the same credit card to qualify for a $66 reimbursement check (same last 4 digits on all receipts).
- Once your receipts are verified, our finance team will mail you a personal check approximately within a month.
- Only submit receipts for parking January through October. Receipts from November and December are not eligible for the Parking Rewards Program.
- Receive up to $396 in reimbursement checks per year.
- If a total of $1,584 in receipts are submitted and verified, you can receive one single $396 reimbursement.
- Contact ParkingRewards@FlyPGD.com with your vehicle’s make, model and plate # if you plan to park in one long-term lot consecutively for more than 90 days.
How far in the past can I submit receipts?
You can only submit receipts from the program’s inception (January 1, 2023) through the end of October 2023. In future years, you will only be able to submit receipts from the previous 12-month period.
Can I submit my receipts in person if I do not have email?
You may drop off your receipts in an envelope with your contact information at our Admin Building located at 8079 Golf Course Blvd., open weekdays from 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Is the Monthly Parking Pass no longer available?
The Monthly Parking Pass program was discontinued at the end of December 2022. The Annual Parking Pass program will also sunset at the end of each pass-holder’s term.
Why is PGD discontinuing the Annual Parking Pass program?
The Annual Pass Program is being discontinued due to operational constraints and growing demands for paved parking. This new program, approved by the Charlotte County Airport Authority Board, is more inclusive while benefitting everyone who wants to participate.