The FAA has announced it has prepared a Final Environmental Assessment (EA) to consider the potential environmental impacts of the South-Central Florida Metroplex (FL Metroplex) Project. Based on the information and analysis contained in the Final EA, the FAA has also issued a Finding of No Significant Impact/Record of Decision (FONSI/ROD) for the project. Click here to read the letter.
On October 26, 2020, the Final EA will be released to the public. Electronic copies of the Final EA, Appendices, and FONSI/ROD are available through the following:
- Online at: www.metroplexenvironmental.com
- Local Libraries: Found at the link above and printed in the letter.
- Contacting the FAA: Those unable to access the document through one of the methods above may contact Lisa Favors at 404-305-5604.
Electronic copies of the FAA’s Final EA may be found at these locations in Charlotte County:
- Englewood Charlotte Library 3450 North Access RD Englewood FL 34224
- Mid-County Regional Library 2050 Forrest Nelson Blvd Port Charlotte FL 33952
- Punta Gorda Library 401 Shreve St. Punta Gorda FL 33950
Learn more about the South-Central Florida Metroplex EA