Bring your food truck to the passengers and staff at PGD!
We are accepting applications for a limited time period at no cost to vendors.
Please review the following information and submit the short form to be considered.
- November Flight Schedule & Passenger Estimates
- December Flight Schedule & Passenger Estimates
- Available times include all day on Saturdays; and Sundays through Fridays from 1:30 p.m. into evening (so as not to compete with SkyView Café).
- Once your visit is confirmed, call 941-815-1018 one hour before arrival.
- Staff will reserve five marked spaces with cones and will open a temporary entrance for vendors.
- Set up in the short-term parking lot parallel to the sidewalk across from the Bailey Terminal.
- The customer counter should face the Terminal so the line can form on the adjacent sidewalk.
- No power is available. Vendors must bring their own generator.
- Approximate location shown below
- Your business must be properly licensed and permitted to serve food in Florida.
- You must accept major credit cards and/or debit cards.
- Upon acceptance of your application and schedule request, you will be required to provide a Certificate of Liability Insurance with the “Charlotte County Airport Authority” listed as the Additionally Insured or Certificate Holder in pdf form.