Whether you’re looking for a speedy snack before a flight or wanting a quick bite after a day of travel, the dining options at Punta Gorda Airport will keep you far from famished. There’s a range of quick bite options for travelers looking to grab a bite to eat.
Here are some noteworthy options:
1. Tropical Smoothie Cafe: Get ready to surf the waves of flavor with refreshing smoothies and wraps. Whether you’re flying high or just stopping by, these tropical delights will have you saying, “Aloha, hunger!” Check out the closest location in on Peachland in Port Charlotte.
2. Five Guys: Calling all burger bandits and fry fanatics! Dive into the delicious chaos of Five Guys’ juicy burgers and endless toppings. Warning: napkins required for this flavor explosion. Order from nearby locations in Port Charlotte, or head south to Five Guys in Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Bonita Springs and Estero.
3. Fishermen’s Village: Located nearby, Fishermen’s Village is a waterfront shopping and dining destination that offers a variety of quick bite options. From casual eateries to ice cream parlors, you’ll find something to satisfy your cravings. Enjoy your meal while taking in the scenic views of the marina and Charlotte Harbor.
4. Publix: Supermarket superhero to the rescue! Grab the famous chicken tender pub sub, a hearty salad or a snack pack from Publix. It’s like having your own personal food aisle right by the runway.
5. Food Trucks: For your convenience, PGD has rotating food trucks set up in the short-term parking lot between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. on busy flight days. Whether you’re in the mood for a casual meal or craving comfort food, there’s something to suit every taste.
PGD often schedules new and novel food truck vendors to have trial visits when the schedule permits. Vendors who have captivating culinary ideas and are interested in operating on Saturdays and Sundays can apply online.
So, whether you’re in the mood for a fruity adventure, a burger bonanza, fast food or a grocery store gourmet experience, you’ve got your taste buds covered just a short drive from Punta Gorda Airport.
Special thanks to all our Terminal Advertising Partners for supporting PGD. For more fabulous restaurant options, visit the Punta Gorda Chamber of Commerce and the Punta Gorda/Englewood Beach Visitor & Convention Bureau.