Keep Your Spirits Bright! Arrive Two Hours Before Your Flight.
Holiday travel time is finally here. But do not worry, you have nothing to fear. Just be forewarned of what may be; lots of passengers and luggage to see!
PGD staff is on the double, so here are some tips to keep you out of trouble:
- We have shuttles for picking up and dropping off travelers in the long-term parking lots and grass overflow spots.
- Wondering how crowded security lanes may be? Check your time frame on our departures page to see.
- Be sure to download the Allegiant mobile app or Sun Country app to make check-in and boarding a snap.
- Inside the terminal, only traveling pets may be – so thank you for following our animal policy.
- Check out the Flybrary to pick up a magazine or book; the hallway near baggage claim is where you’ll look.
- If you’re feeling hungry or thirsty, The Junction offers made-to-order sandwiches, cocktails and more just past security screening.
- Outside the Bailey Terminal, check out a scheduled Food Truck.
- Keep your eyes peeled for weekly visits from the K-9 Comfort Crew; our airport therapy dogs bring smiles to you!
- Capture a memory! Take a quick snapshot at one of our Photo Op Spots.