Non-Movement Ramp Quiz
Take The Non-Movement Ramp Quiz
A MESSAGE TO VEHICLE OPERATORS
This online training course was prepared to teach you about the unique problems and safety requirements of working and driving a vehicle at an airport.
The purpose of the Driver’s Training:
- To establish a standardized ground movement of vehicles on airport property
- To maintain the highest level of safety on airport premises
- To prevent runway incursions
- To reduce the risk of injury to airport patrons
- To maintain the airport’s compliance with FAR Part 139.329 Regulations
The Punta Gorda Airport is owned and operated by the Charlotte County Airport Authority, having a three-letter designation of “PGD”.
The Punta Gorda Airport has three runways.
- 4/22 is 7,193 feet long.
- 15/33 is 5,688 feet long.
- 9/27 is 2,636 feet long.