Interested in leasing space at PGD?
We want to connect with you!
Tell us what you are looking for.
Submit this short form
- The Charlotte County Airport Authority owns over 2,000 acres.
- The airfield consists of three runways with the longest at 7,193 feet in length. Taxiways “A” and “C” were resurfaced and widened to 60 feet.
- The entire main ramp which consisted of pavement from WWII has been replaced.
- We just opened the new PGD Air Center off Challenger Boulevard, which operates the FBO and aircraft fueling operations.
- There is a 135’ Air Traffic Control Tower on the field.
- T-hangars with electric doors can be leased and there are tie-down spaces available.
- Punta Gorda Airport is open 24 hours, seven days a week. Call 941-639-4119 to reach the FBO.
- Tenants include avionics shops, flight schools, airframe and engine repair facilities, air charter and air ambulance.