A MESSAGE TO VEHICLE OPERATORS
This on-line training course was prepared to teach you about the unique problems and safety requirements of working and driving a vehicle on an airport.
The purpose of the Drivers Training:
- To establish standardized ground movement of vehicles on airport property
- To maintain highest level of safety on airport premises
- To prevent runway incursions
- To reduce the risk of injury to airport patrons
- To maintain airports compliance with FAR Part 139.329 Regulations
The Punta Gorda Airport is owned and operated by the Charlotte County Airport Authority, having a three letter designation of “PGD”.
The Punta Gorda Airport has three runways.
- 4/22 is 7,193 feet long.
- 15/33 is 5,688 feet long,
- 9/27 is 2,636 feet long.